We missed our stop on TRAX- actually, the driver shut the door on us. I was not happy. Neither was Charlie.
Christmas Eve Day with Grandpa George. (To be fair, since my parents are divorced and fairness matters, Granny came over Christmas Eve but she would kill me if I posted pictures.)
Partying it up at the neighbors! We usually have a Mexican Fiesta Super Enchilada Christmas Eve Party with my side of the family... but they all flaked. Thank heavens the Blands were home!
When he came down the stairs and saw the presents he said "Thank You Mama!" and it was cute, and I WASN'T recording it! Immediate regret.
Also, don't forget:
- We hate Southtowne Mall, and the security guard.
- Our desperation to find Disney's Cars "Mater".
- Wii Fit is the best invention ever!
- The silent walk home from the neighbors house on Christmas Eve- it was special.
- Skype- what took us so long?
- Mikie's Best Christmas Present Ever to my mom (more on that later).
- The little boys asking when Gramma Nakashima is coming home- "cause she's taking for a LONG time!"
- The Bread Pudding at The Garden Cafe in the Grand America Hotel is the best bread pudding I've ever had in my entire life.
- The lack of cleavage (so relieved) at Aaron's work Christmas Party at La Caille- which had really amazing (that was for you Amber) hot chocolate and great table discussion.
- My Christmas mocs that almost never were. But they are. And my feet love them everyday.