It was an eventful weekend. This is why...
- Jack pulls himself up into a standing position! (Well, it's about time, baby!)
- Charlie gives up his paci once and for all... with a little bribery in the form of a yellow Transformer.
- Max reads 10 books! TEN books!
- Maddy is no longer with the boyfriend that we didn't know she had. (Hello parents? WAKE up!)
- Parker didn't fight with any siblings! Yay!
- We watched High School Musical 2, and loved every single minute of it! (Why am I 32, and wishing that I were Gabriella... and that my boyfriend was Troy? Seriously?)
- Jack, Charlie, and Max were sick. It was diarrhea. ("for the love" was said at least 50 times, while I changed at least 50 diapers.)
- Charlie and Max fought all weekend. ALL weekend. (I guess Charlie being a little piece of poo is a permanent trade off for not having a paci in his mouth.)
- We found out Maddy had a boyfriend, and even though he was cute... she still isn't supposed to have a boyfriend... and we aren't supposed to be clueless. But she did, and apparently, we are.
- Parker is sick today! And school starts tomorrow! Seriously?
- And Jack JUST pooed his pants. Seriously.